North Face Sellout?!?!?!? I have owned that shirt since 91'. Plus I bought it and a down coat in Fairbanks when I was working on the Alcan Highway in November and it was 40 below. I have always blacked out some of the letters so it says, "he no ace". I love to see the look on peoples 'FACE' when I wear my old north face ski jacket that has duct tape on the rips and a huge Metallica patch on the back. Where have you been? I always appreciate your snidely clever comments. Hope you and your family are well.
North Face Sellout?!?!?!? I have owned that shirt since 91'. Plus I bought it and a down coat in Fairbanks when I was working on the Alcan Highway in November and it was 40 below. I have always blacked out some of the letters so it says, "he no ace". I love to see the look on peoples 'FACE' when I wear my old north face ski jacket that has duct tape on the rips and a huge Metallica patch on the back. Where have you been? I always appreciate your snidely clever comments. Hope you and your family are well.
3 comments:
Happy birthday ya middle-aged North Face sellout
Weston
North Face Sellout?!?!?!? I have owned that shirt since 91'. Plus I bought it and a down coat in Fairbanks when I was working on the Alcan Highway in November and it was 40 below. I have always blacked out some of the letters so it says, "he no ace". I love to see the look on peoples 'FACE' when I wear my old north face ski jacket that has duct tape on the rips and a huge Metallica patch on the back. Where have you been? I always appreciate your snidely clever comments. Hope you and your family are well.
North Face Sellout?!?!?!? I have owned that shirt since 91'. Plus I bought it and a down coat in Fairbanks when I was working on the Alcan Highway in November and it was 40 below. I have always blacked out some of the letters so it says, "he no ace". I love to see the look on peoples 'FACE' when I wear my old north face ski jacket that has duct tape on the rips and a huge Metallica patch on the back. Where have you been? I always appreciate your snidely clever comments. Hope you and your family are well.
Post a Comment