Friday, March 13, 2009

The new number is upper 70's

Sorry for not blogging earlier..we went out to dinner with family to celebrate. So yesterdays number was plus or minus 19 with the beta. Our beta today with the preggo test was in the upper 70's. This means that there is a very good chance that we are going to have twins. Yes, two crying, crapping, hungry babies, I am very excited. We are having another beta test on the 18th of this month. We will have an ultrasound on 4/3 to hear heartbeats. I can't describe how excited and happy I am. Today my beloved truck started to give me problems, clients owe me thousands, I have no money in business account, but the fact that I am going to be a dad made everything disappear. Tonaya said we can live on love. It is so true. On the other hand I look really cool in my truck, her car not so much. I just learned how to text today. So all of my contacts are having text overload from me. They will just have to learn how to deal.

1 comment:

Simone said...

thor must learn when drinking + texting= bad. He kept sending his love messages to mark to me instead....