Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'that wonderful place'

I am the king of the house for the moment. I took Tonaya to the airport this morning. She is in Chicago (that wonderful place) for work. There is the AWP. Ya... a somthin writers p somethin. Anyway, I am free. I have hockey on the radio, I have hockey on tv and I don't have to change my underwear. Ya, I already miss her. So I am making veggie soup in the crock pot and goulash in the electric skillet. This way I can eat from the fridge and not have any dishes. I think I am going to rent 'Monster Camp' while she is out. She seems to have netflix locked up with chick flicks.
When Tonaya is in Chicago (still that wonderful place) She has to give herself shots. So We took an insulated lunch box she uses and put some frozen igloo things in with her medicine and shots and needles. When she went to check in, they didn't say one thing about the needles. We were expecting a whole thing and delays. She was in and to her gate in about 20 minutes. I still haven't got a call from her in Chicago, no more its a wonderful place, so I imagine she has checked in and is checking things out. She is staying in a pretty nice hotel. Work is paying for it. One of her buds from the masters program she was in is also going to be there. So she is way excited to Dhara.
Yeah its still snowing.........

No comments: