Wednesday, February 04, 2009
so its on..........
So wow, not warcraft, a lot is going on. My life is about to change, for the better of course. So in the last three weeks a lot has happened. INCIID who is paying for the transfer(thor's sperm, tonaya's egg, transfer to our surrogate) has given us the clinic's doctor and local. We are going to Las Vegas. Tonaya is going down on the 22nd of this month and staying until march 5th. Tonaya's mom Terry is going to go down for support too. Tracy who is our surrogate will be down for one week towards the end. We rented a place that has a kitchen and such, like Marriot Hotel's condo like rooms. It is right next to the strip. I will fly down long enough for me to deposit some little guys, play a few hands of black jack and jump right back on the plane. No, I will be down for about 5 days. Once the egg and sperm are married in a dish it takes three to five days for cells to grow. Then the doctors place a couple inside our surrogate's uterus. Then something else happens, maybe some more checkups while they are there and then everybody flies home. Then mid march we will start taking prego tests. If all goes well we should have a little one sometime at the beginning of December. This is a reader's digest version and I will be describing everything day by day from here on out. It has taken soo much to get to this point. I wanted to make sure that everything was happening before I started putting my spin on it. I am soo excited now. So today was the first day that tonaya started giving herself a daily shot, in the stomach.....She took a video of the whole thing this morning. I was not there for it. But....I have uploaded the video's on her blog. I did a little guest piece. So click on the link to the right, Whom With A View. I think that we will be doing more video, so set your Tivo so you don't miss all of the action. Or you can just watch some Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment