Sunday, February 15, 2009

a quick update

So Tonaya gets back from Chicago tonight. I spoke with her this morning, her and the crew are checking out and are going to walk around and explore some cultural crap I assume. Little do they know there are some way cooler stuff to see, like Six Flags, the Black Hawks are playing, and I think that there is an Auto Show.
Tonaya also had her ultrasound on Friday to have a look at her ovaries. They are in great shape for retrieving eggs for the big event in Las Vegas for the transfer. So Tonaya will be back today and then next Sunday, yes one week later, she flies to Las Vegas to start the transfer for our new baby. It is so crazy. It is really overwhelming for me. She of course in on top of it. She is giving herself a daily shot while out of town and working, calling me to make sure I am doing the tasks that she has scheduled. I really have to hand it to her.
So I watched 'Monster Camp' last night. I highly recommend it. I love documentaries.
Today I am getting ready for the week coming up. It is raining and on the verge of snowing. Man.

No comments: