
So Studio 54 has a dress code to get in. Tonaya, Tracy and JR went out dancing I did not because I was wearing shorts. That was ok with me though. I have never really hung out in the MGM Grand before. It is a fairly upscale casino. But while those guys were dancing I walked on down to the Hooters Casino because they have some 3 dollar black jack tables. I shoulda known that there was going to be a huge crowd at the tables. So I just played some 10 hand tables where I could sit in third base. Plus you have some elbow room. I also like to play at O'Shea's. They have beer pong, which draws a certain crowd. But they have cheap tables and you can play for a long time and usually walk away with some cake. I usually end up doing quite of bit of socializing while playing, its pretty fun. So we did not go to bed until about 4am, Tonaya took her last shot before the egg retrieval on Saturday. This last shot she just took will stimulate the follicles on her ovaries to produce multiple eggs that our doctor will retrieve. The way it works is a female starts out with over a million follicles on her ovaries. Then when she hits puberty she has about 350,000. Then as a women gets older they start losing them. So with Tonaya, the doctor is going to pull 4 eggs off of one ovary on Saturday. Then the doctor will get some of my 'boys' and introduce them to Tonaya's eggs. Then they watch as the cells grow. This is usually between 2 to 5 days. Then he will transfer them into Tracy. Then we can have a pregnancy test in two weeks. Ok I gotta go we are going to go walk around now.
No comments:
Post a Comment