Friday, January 02, 2009

Yeah......French with subtiltles

Ah yes winter wonderland once again. I woke up early at about two to drink some water and it looked kind of bright outside. Yes, we got about 3" of snow. I guess somebody heard me the other day when I said that I kind of miss the snow, because everything looks so clean.
Well yesterday I went to the gym, and mark and I did a sprint triathlon with great success. I think that mark was a little wiped. We went and saw 'Don't tell anyone' last night. It was such a great movie. French with subtitles, hey what are you going to do?
I can't recommend enough going to the Laurelhurst Theater. First run movies for three bucks, beer, pizza, old school. We also like the St. John's Twin cinema. Same deal.
Well its almost over, this weird day off here and three days of there. I want to get back on schedule and my routine. Wow I just noticed that we have clear blue skies outside. I have not seen that in a while.
Some how I drove over the x-mas tree stand that my sister had at our garage sale, I will talk a little bit more about that tomorrow.

No comments: