Thursday, October 23, 2008

12 volt fur collar


So like I said, I was doin' some owrk down in the basement to get ready for my new 65" plasma tv.......or a new baby. Well I am modifying the plumbing, and I wanted to wash this blanket that I like, well it had a lot of lint and stuff and plugged the drain of the washbasin. So of course water cascades over the top of the sink. Wet rugs and what not. Thank god I don't do this stuff at clients houses. Work is good.
I am going to make a pinball 12 volt coffee table in November. It should be really cool.
So....I bought Astrid a down coat with a fur collar two years ago. Would she wear it?
Hell No!
Well with cleaning out the basement, she loves to be down there investigating what I am doing. Well I am going thru coats that I have not worn in years and I find her coat. I throw it on the ground, she lays on it. I am like....what the hell is up. So I put it on her. She wears it all of the time now. Does not want to take it off. Go figure.
I am looking for a costume like this one for Astrid for the halloween party we are going to. Please let me know if you have seen this one.
thanks

No comments: