So i have just finished up for the week. It has been long with long days of carpentry. My windows for a job were delivered to the project yesterday. I was not there to receive them. The homeowner was. The outside salesman comes up to the job to measure and meet with me and the client. We clearly said no grids. All of the windows came with grids. So this was a chance to come up with some snappy comments about the grids. Like it is now code to have grids in your windows, or these windows come with glasses that have an on/off switch that lets you see the grids, or they disappear. It sounded funny when I said it in person. So the window supplier is now on the hook to replace the glass. It is great that this client can roll with the punches. Or not punch me out.
We are leaving this afternoon to go to the coast for the weekend. Tonaya and I have been married for five years now. You are supposed to give a gift that relates to that chart, like if you are married for 25 years you get silver. Well at five you get wood. I don't think Tonaya wants wood. So I got her something nice. I won't spill the beans, as she reads the blog. I will post a picture later.
No comments:
Post a Comment