Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love IPA and Bacon


So just a couple of things to think about. Competition is good. So when I am at the Twilight Room having a 'Western Burger' and, by habit, I squish the burger down and cut it in half. This is because there is a tower of onion rings and stacks of thick sliced bacon. Mmmmmm bacon. This also makes it easy to eat with all of the BBQ sauce, and my goatee is rather out of control at the moment. So I go to cut it in half and break the plastic knife because it can handle the bacon. No biggie. Just bacon. I love IPA and Bacon.
So here is the other thing I want you to think about. Everybody loves pizza. There seems to be no bad pizza, when ordering from an establishment. We like to support the local in hood. So we got a flyer from 'Vinnie's and we were like, we are going to support some businesses in the proximity. So we call up and they say.....can we put you on hold. That is a good sign, for the most part. Either they are striking up a bowl and cant take the order, or they are flooded with orders and are high and cant get the pizzas out. Well this joint had neither. They had frozen crust and toppings. I gave my crust to Astrid, and she was even a little apprehensive about eating it. I was worried she was going to crap out a turd in the shape of a pizza slice.
Ever go to 'King Burrito'? Can't recommend them enough. Just about every Mexican in the vicinity goes there. I used to live a half block from the place. Cant get enough. So with Tonaya being gone at Reed College with workshops, I did not feel like cooking.
So to tie up this thought, I still need to replace the drivers caliper on my Toyota.

No comments: