Thursday, July 31, 2008

head butt and avoid the aroma


So in Tonaya's office there is a ceiling fan. This fan was original to the house and was the typical brass and oak fans. Kind of hard to look at. So I tore it apart and repainted it in some blue and white colors. Looks better. You don't look up much, but at least it is has some better colors. So it has a chain that hangs down to turn on the fan. So everytime I pass through the room to the basement, I head butt the bottom of the chain. I am getting pretty good at it. Well, I was looking up at the fan light and going for the head butt and did not see my dog below. I crashed into the book case that has all of Tonaya's craft stuff. That is it.

The most cool thing ever that I discovered today was at 7-11. They have slurpees. I was hot and the slurpee machine caught my eye. The cups have hologram images. That is not the cool part. The cool part is that they have metal straws that go with the cups. So when you are partaking in the coolness of the drink with a brain freeze, the straw frosts up while you are slurping up the multiple layers of goodness. That made my afternoon. Because I got the metal straw coolness after going to the dump. Where they had just sprayed all of the debris with water. So the wet smell of garbage was a little hard to take. Even the guys that direct the trash dumpers, like myself, were standing outside to avoid the aroma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

help me.