See what happens when you don't pay attention, the beings in outer space, Romulan galaxy sector R-21(discussed on 'Coast to Coast' March 15, 02), who make me wear tin foil on my head (not my junk) before they lure me over to their beam and energize me up to the waiting area for test snu-snu, have taken it upon themselves to make you rate my highly boring blog entries, well I have a plan, last summer when I was tour with the dead, Jerry's van drove over my fork that I lifted from a Denny's in Redding California, he said, "sorry bro", and drove off to Las Vegas, I was trying to wash the windshield in case they saw the snu-snu beam, when some roadie distracted me away from the tour van and I somehow dropped my fork. So I was just thinking about that tonight when I was unloading the dishwasher.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
waiting area for test snu-snu
See what happens when you don't pay attention, the beings in outer space, Romulan galaxy sector R-21(discussed on 'Coast to Coast' March 15, 02), who make me wear tin foil on my head (not my junk) before they lure me over to their beam and energize me up to the waiting area for test snu-snu, have taken it upon themselves to make you rate my highly boring blog entries, well I have a plan, last summer when I was tour with the dead, Jerry's van drove over my fork that I lifted from a Denny's in Redding California, he said, "sorry bro", and drove off to Las Vegas, I was trying to wash the windshield in case they saw the snu-snu beam, when some roadie distracted me away from the tour van and I somehow dropped my fork. So I was just thinking about that tonight when I was unloading the dishwasher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK Trekkie, is it time for one of my regular pep-talks on how to get this blog going? What the hell is up with the chickens? How is the INCIID stuff going? What do you think of the NHL playoffs?
As for ratings...
Keep vids to a minimum. The birthday one was classic, along with the lez having a cow from drinking jiz but other than that you should leave them out unless incredibly unique & entertaining.
The biggest thing to keep in mind is that you have a talent for writing random inane thoughts that are interesting to us. Write a little something regularly, it may seem boring to you but is entertaining to others.
OK, lecture over, come visit the AK again.
Peace
Weston
Post a Comment