Friday, March 21, 2008

it had like barbs.........

I don't know why I didn't write this week. Normally I have something to describe, incorrectly. Work is starting to ramp up. People get a little bit of sun and think,'I need some shit done to the house!' My birthday partay was really great. Tonaya had a retro vegas theme going. I love me some vegas. She had 2 big poker chips as birthday cake. She rented some casino games and we played them. There seemed to be a lot of people there. We had a lot of snacky food. I made this Taco Dip in the crock pot the night before. That seemed to be a big hit. White trash cookin'. I almost had some little smokies in bbq sauce. That would of been too much. There are a lot of birthdays in march.
So I got a sliver in my index finger on my left hand. I know that most of you are saying what a puss...Yeah I know. But this one went in through the top by the finger nail and the bottom was pushing against the skin in the middle of the pad of my finger. There was no way to pull it out, it had like barbs. All of this from a piece of plywood. So the nite I did this I had a couple of beers and cut out the bottom of the sliver. The top is still in there and will have to fester out. I am not tough enough to cut open the finger all of the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, your sliver sure sounds like it hurt... puss

Weston