Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I like toast.......

Man, I have been busy. Which is good. So I was looking to see what I have been posting lately. It seems it was all about the sliver. Well it still is. I thought there was still some more sliver in there cause it was killin me. But now it has stopped. And it is healing. And when I look at the deep cut I made myself to make a canyon for the sliver to move to, it now looks like a little butt on my finger with the way it is healing.
So I think that one of my friends Weston from Alaska is turning 40 today.
Happy Birthday friend.
I am going to have some toast now. I like toast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roger that brother...

The wife surprised me by calling Pickett, Bone, Matt B, their wives and my sister to meet us for dinner for my foray into the 40's. Probably had an IPA too many since the waitress mentioned that I was a bit loud.

The father-in-law said you called while we were out, sorry I missed it & wish you could have been here with us.

Peace
Weston