Thursday, February 21, 2008

So get your slice on!!!!

Well today is our fund raiser at Pizza Schmizza(1422 NE Broadway) here in Portland Oregon. We have about 8 businesses that have donated gift certs. and what not for our raffle ticket drawing. I know a lot of people are coming. I can't believe how generous people are. Pizza Schmizza donates 50% of their net profit for the day to our fundraiser, but you need to have our little coupon. So be sure to ask me or find me before you buy your slice. I will be there the whole time, from 11am to 9pm.
We are raising $3000 for The InterNational Council for Infertility Information Dissemination(INCIID pronounced "inside"). It is a not for profit organization that provides scholarships to couples wishing to have a baby. What they do is cover the IVF cycle which can run between $15 to $20 thousand. Most insurance does not cover these expenses.
Oh yeah, I have been sick for a week, now Tonaya has it. What timing.

No comments: