Saturday, February 23, 2008

drizzle my shizzle......yo





So yeah it is kind of quiet here this morning. I opened up the chicken coup and let the girls out. They were even kind of still sleepy. I haven't heard any clucking yet, so they haven't laid any eggs yet. Tonaya is doing much better. The anti-biotic s seem to be doing the trick. It is nice to see a smile on her face again, or maybe that is the pain med.......So I went and got her a movie and fussed over her until she said get out, I made plans to go see a movie with Mark. So Mark, who is fat, and high strung, those two don't seem to work together, anyway decided that he was going to see a movie at 5:30 and then meet me for the one we had planned on seeing at 7:30. I think that was nice of him. Then I didn't have to watch and hear him eat a large popcorn with extra butter. When he orders the popcorn from the poor counter kid, he has them fill it half way and then drizzle butter all over the popcorn and then fill the bag up and drizzle more butter on top. Then he has his 2 hotdogs, milk duds, and then to wash it all down he smuggles in a diet coke. Me, I like to have a hot dog at the movie too. So anyway we went to see 'Vantage Point' I think was the name. Anyway, it was just action and camera shots. It wasn't that great. So we are having a little break in the clouds, which means the lawn has dried up enough to be able to walk on it with out sink in up to your ankles. So I am going to work on the yard a little bit.

No comments: