So I hope Santa doesn't think that all I will use my new chain saw for (if I get one)is opening beers. I tried to write text in whit the you tube video, but it did not work.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ya gots to have a chainsaw! I just used my Stihl this last weekend to cut some timbers down in Seward. My 029 is a good all-around saw, a little big for limbing and brushing if you have to do that all day though. The 009 is a great little saw if you need to limb, brush and generally just terrify the neighbors.
1 comment:
Ya gots to have a chainsaw! I just used my Stihl this last weekend to cut some timbers down in Seward. My 029 is a good all-around saw, a little big for limbing and brushing if you have to do that all day though. The 009 is a great little saw if you need to limb, brush and generally just terrify the neighbors.
Happy Holidays Bro
Weston
Post a Comment