Saturday, September 15, 2007

The painting is done....






It was a great feeling to finish the baby room at one of my jobs. I not only did all of the new carpentry work, I did the paint. In oil. Penatrol is your friend on a hot day when painting. Thins it out and makes it apply easier. I used every kind of brush and roller. It looks fantastic though.
Tonaya and I are still excited about our news. I found out that it is not a grant, but a scholarship that they award to couples that covers all of the basic clinical parts of the fertilization side. We are required to provide the person who is going to carry our child to term. And as part of showing that we are committed, we are required to have a fund raiser to generate 3K. It is like habitat for humanity and the person who is getting a house has to work on another house for sweat equity. So we are excited. We also don't know where the clinics are. They might be here, or we might have to travel.
So anyway, big news for us.

No comments: