Wednesday, September 12, 2007
be on the lookout
So it has been hot and we leave Astrid at home with the door open so she can go out in the backyard to run around. Mostly bark when people come down the street. So anyway, we had the thing with the girls coming inside the house the other night. I sometimes let the girls out into the backyard as well to play with Astrid, well the girls came in the house while we were gone and crapped all over the kitchen floor. So that is not such a good thing. We are also missing a chicken as well. No feathers anywhere. We think she is roosting somewhere and will come out this morning. I was out in the dark last night with my head lamp walking the ally and looking around for her. No luck. I think she will turn up. They are pretty good at flying though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment