I'm not convinced, this wasn't a "real" update and now you're talking in third person. You haven't started drinking martinis with your pinkie out have you? Someone get the man an IPA!
Ok, to get you started again I'll give you some topics -
1. Chicken updates 2. Status of your new business 3. Tonaya's athletic endeavors 3. The HeeHawks pre-season debacle against Green Bay 4. How much you miss your smart-ass Alaska friends
2 comments:
well it is about time..........i had given up
I'm not convinced, this wasn't a "real" update and now you're talking in third person. You haven't started drinking martinis with your pinkie out have you? Someone get the man an IPA!
Ok, to get you started again I'll give you some topics -
1. Chicken updates
2. Status of your new business
3. Tonaya's athletic endeavors
3. The HeeHawks pre-season debacle against Green Bay
4. How much you miss your smart-ass Alaska friends
Weston
Post a Comment