Monday, June 18, 2007

Where's my wife?!?!?

So I talked with my wife tonight, I think that she is a Vagabond at heart just like me. Only she is the one always going somewhere......without me. I think that I will change that.
Our renters upstairs just got a new baby kitten. I think that they should name him Frankie. That way our cats; Carmine and Bruno can all be part of the North Vanderbilt crew.

So I stabbed my hand with my knife right in the palm. Went in about 3/8" of an inch. Thats about the size of a strand of Red Vines Licorice.


And red in color as well. Then I didn't think that the stab to the palm hurt enough, so I had to hack the top of my thumb with my knife. I guess it is good that I invested in a first aid kit. I love red vines.......

No comments: