Friday, April 06, 2007

so today was a busy day





So I am now looking at projects to bid on that are the same caliber that I was producing at my old job. The real bonus is that this designer called me and wanted to use me as the contractor on one of her projects. I have done about 200G's worth of work on her own house. When I had my exit interview when I left my last job, it was told to me that this designer never wanted me back in her house again by my employer. So this sort of justifies my leaving my last employer.
I also just signed a big job that I start on monday. I was down at the building department getting permits today so I can start working.
On a sad note, I went out to the chicken coup this morning and found that Ida and Minnie had been mauled to death by some animal. There were feathers everywhere. I am pretty sad. I just want to shoot every raccoon and possum that I see. So I went up and picked up Tonaya downtown this afternoon, she was shopping at Nordstroms for a business suit for her big interview on Monday. So we are driving home and I need to get some hypo allergenic food for Astrid. So we ended up going to the Linnton Feed and Seed. They had 2 big 50 gallon pools filled with baby chicks. So that lifted my spirits. They are getting in some Golden Sex Link baby chicks on the 11th. So we are going to go and get 3 and raise them for 8 weeks inside. Then I will put a roof on the coop. They had some Buff Brahmas there that are pretty cool. They have feathers on their feet.
So I buried the girls in the yard outside my office window. Tonaya had dyed 4 of their eggs and put their initials on them with gold stickers. So she asks if I can go out and do chores for the chickens. This is last sunday, april 1st, and so I go out and look into the coop, and in their egg laying boxes I discovered the colored eggs.
So we had a little vigil for them. We place the dyed eggs on their grave and we have a candle buring out there right now.
Don't tell anybody about this. Caus I'm a tough guy. People will think I'm a softy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so gay......