Tonaya got back from her high altitude training yesterday after noon. She went to sunriver (alt. is 4,185ft.) for her training. A bunch of people rented a house to make it affordable. I practiced my short game in the front yard. We are supposed to have some decent weather this week. I am ready for it. I really want to work on the yard. It was still a little chilly with the sun out yesterday.
Monday, April 23, 2007
chicks checkin' out the new digs
So it was time to add on to the blue tote. They are growing so fast. With the new space they are able to move around more. They like to stretch out on the straw. The warmer weather has been keeping the ambient temperature in the house is up around 70 degrees without any heat on. So they like that, which means they can play out in the straw with no heat lamp.
Tonaya got back from her high altitude training yesterday after noon. She went to sunriver (alt. is 4,185ft.) for her training. A bunch of people rented a house to make it affordable. I practiced my short game in the front yard. We are supposed to have some decent weather this week. I am ready for it. I really want to work on the yard. It was still a little chilly with the sun out yesterday.



Tonaya got back from her high altitude training yesterday after noon. She went to sunriver (alt. is 4,185ft.) for her training. A bunch of people rented a house to make it affordable. I practiced my short game in the front yard. We are supposed to have some decent weather this week. I am ready for it. I really want to work on the yard. It was still a little chilly with the sun out yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment