My wife has finally left me.......wait I'm going to get another beer to celebrate. Ok I'm back. So I took Tonaya to the airport to go to fly to Atlanta this afternoon. She is going to the AWP writers conference. I think that AWP is an acronym for all women are pushful(look that one up). The only thing that I am going to push/not push while she is gone is the remote, the toilet, the free beer dispenser, not push....the toilet seat down.
So I have also left my gym. I really wanted to give the locals a chance at giving corporate america a stick up the ass. But I think that my gym owners are using the profits to smoke crack. I kind of like the low brow atmosphere. But everything is in disrepair. So I have made the switch and signed up with 24 hour fitness. It is $6 a month less than my local gym. I can't help but saying how much I like the steam room. And the swimming pool, and did I say that they have machines that you don't have to monkey with to get to operate properly? My sister goes to this gym. It is right across the street from her college. I haven't mentioned her name there to the trainers. I don't want to embarrass her. My gym bag says Fred Meyers on it......and it is paper and plastic. That way the bottom doesn't get wet and break open. Because I don't have a lock for a locker, I set my Fred Meyers gym bag on the floor in the locker room and no problems.
I find out tomorrow when my window is for taking the state CCB Exam. I am really excited. I am having dreams about just the answers. I can't remember the questions to the answers that I know. Some questions want you to give 10 sentence examples. Great, I know the answers in my dreams.....But I can't recall the question.
So an internet station I listen to plays a lot of Sonny Rollins.......and a lot of other Jazz greats. Sometimes I just sit and listen to them play in my room through my online streaming stereo system.
Well I am rambling now I think........Oh yeah, if you read this bad blog, leave a comment. I don't know who reads my crap...
6 comments:
your sister does. when are we going to work out together?
I take my state exam this thursday. So I am working and studying. I always am up for a little break to go and work out. When do you usually work out? I am also addicted to the steam room.
um there is a steam room? where?
its where all the men 'hang' out...
So, it looks like your sister, another contractor and a coupla Alaskaholes read your blog.
You should bring Tonaya up this summer.
Weston
Hey Weston,
I am embarrassed that I have not called you sooner. Problems that other stupid fucks create in my life is no reason not to stay in touch. My trip to Alaska for the reunion this past year really meant a lot to me. You extended your family and home to me. Especially when John, Mark, You and I went down to go out on your boat.
I would like to come up again this summer. But why bring my wife and spoil things? I say this only because I don't think my wife reads the comments section.
Post a Comment