Thursday, February 15, 2007
my stomach still is ill.......
So I did good yesterday. I surprised Tonaya with having flowers delivered to Tonaya at Tin House. Tonaya got home and we got ready and went out. We each got each other a little gift and card. But we were really excited to go to Encanto. It is the new restaurant in NoPo. It took over the old antiques for sale building. The atmosphere was great. It was busy with a lot of people watching. But we were also able to sit and have dinner and not feel like there was too much going on to talk. Another bonus was the bar. It had a great selection of Tequilas and a great selection of beers in bottles and on tap. We started with beet salad with goat cheese. We love beet salad. Tonaya had lamb. I had skirt steak enchiladas, I had two bites. Then we had desert. The signature dessert is a sweet, milk-soaked tres leches cake. This topped with coffee made for a great first impression. I recommend reservations though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment