Thursday, February 08, 2007
I think we crossed into Canada on that road.....
My uncle Hubert drives the local school bus for the Whitewater School District. He picks up 4-6 kids in the morning. Then in the afternoon drops them off. Now I am not sure about how many miles the round trip is to pick up the kids...but I would guess it is around 50 miles. We drove 22 miles just to get the first two kids. We actually pulled up to the front door and picked them up. There is no school if it gets to be more than 40 below zero. I think we came close. We were in a brand new school bus though, Hubert likes to average about 60 m.p.h. down the road. Nice bus. So after the last if the little brats get on we head back to the school. It doesn't take that long really. So after the kids get in the building we drive the bus back to my uncle's farm and park it in the driveway. Got to make sure you plug it in...engine block heaters are very important.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment