Sunday, January 21, 2007
The snow is gone
Well it was nice while it lasted. I guess the only event to remember is the crazed Volvo Driver (click on the video) that ended up on 'Late Night with David Letterman'. This guy was stupid. Most Volvo drivers think that they are in mini tanks. I'm not sayin' I'm not stooopid.....I'm just sayin. Yesterday Tonaya and I went to Trader Joes to get some groceries and some vegan crap (for Erica America's Baby Shower) and I left a bag of groceries on the floor when I exited. I always bag my groceries to help out. Well I bagged 4, and only left with 3. The only way I noticed, Tonaya left me for Tri-athalon training after we had finished walking the isles to pay, was when I got home and started making 1 point weight watchers chili and there were no fucking beans. Then I was like where is the cornbread mix? Volvo drivers are still more stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment