So I have a new phone number, and a new phone. So I will be sending out an e-mail or calling yous guys. Phones have come a long way. My screen on my nextel military issue was all in black and white. Now phone come with color screens. You can also download wallpaper and ring tones. I am going to see if I can download 'afternoon delight' by Starland Vocal Band. Nothing like feeling good inside.
So my family went to the coast to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary. Which was on the 26th of December. We went down on the 24th and stayed until the 27th. It was soo much fun. On the 26th we all went walking around town. Tonaya, my sister, Dan(my brother), and I went to the arcade next to the beach. It was a lot of fun. We played video games and drank ale. Since santa did not bring me the arcade style stand up version, I had to play some games at the arcade. Then we went back to the house and had happy hour. Then my parents read some new vows and exchanged some new rings(mom's had some bling goin on!) Then we had champagne and made some toasts. Not a dry eye in the house.
So it is wierd having the holidays on mondays. We are going to celebrate New Years by going to Salty's on the Columbia and listen to Mel Brown. It should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment