Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Willie on 1550, Big Momma, Zero Point Soup, and the Man

So I gave my employer my two week notice. He was quite shocked. I bet he was guessing that I would not leave due to all of the dumb shits calling him looking for a job. I'm out to be an equal, not less than. I was seriously considering going to see someone for my anxiety. Since I figured out that shit rolls down hill, and my general mood was directly a result of his 'lagorrhea',
(log·or·rhe·a n excessive talkativeness, especially when the words are uncontrolled or incoherent, as is seen in certain psychiatric illnesses),

I quit thinking that everything was so urgent. I also think that the CPAP machine is helping tremendously. So big Momma is at her book club meeting tonight. Tonaya says she is going to quit everytime she goes. This has been going on for three months now. So I made some zero point soup tonight. I have lost 16lbs. on weight watchers. It really is pretty easy. My goal weight is 200. That is what I weighed in college. Only 50 more pounds to go, one # a week. So Willie Nelson debuted on the 'Grand ol Opry' this day in 1964. I love to get my 'Willie' on, listening to sunny 1550 am while I am cooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Hawks won the "snowbowl" on Monday night & all you can talk about is yourself.

Bold move telling the "man" you are movin' on. You, sir, have more sack than I. I've never quit a job. You and Tonaya should both quit and start your own remodel business. Of course, real estate is about to tank.

Better get a yahoo account e-mail me your new address now that you told your emp to f-off.

Cold & no snow in AK. Ready for Hawaii.

Still like the blog
Weston