So I tried to tweak my blog in another format. I need to take a class. So everbody in Portland seems to be trying to dry out. I even had a little water in my basement. I hate picking up the carpet to get it to dry. But hey it rained 4.5" in a day or so. What are you going to do? So I am still disgusted with my work situation.
I don't know what to write about at the moment. I am wearing headphones listening to John Coltrane/ The Father and the Holy Ghost streaming jazz on the internet. That shit drives my wife nuts......I love it...
Kegan had her birthday this weekend. We gave her a present that only a teenager would love.....CASH!!!!!
Tonaya's birthday is on the 17th. I think we are going to go out for a couple of drinks and invite a couple of people. Mom if you are reading this now, Simone and the crew can't come out on the 17th. Can we pick a different day? Like a saturday or a sunday? Please reply by e-mail.
Well I hope all of you liberals will be happy that I voted for Ron Saxton........I can hear my wife right now swearing at the tv listening to the election results. Why aren't we a red state. What are we going to do if the Republicans lose thier majority seat??????
Look what eratic music makes you think about and then spew onto the monitor....
No comments:
Post a Comment