
It is a beautiful fall morning. Raining, 42 degrees, let's think of some inside activities. I think I will create a task list and complete it and then watch some Seahawks. I am having a meeting with my boss on tuesday. I might be leaving my job. I might not be leaving my job. We are going to go over some heavy stuff. Too much to write about. I am always positive about outcomes. The employee that I fired is being re-instated on monday. So hopefully a good outcome will find its way through all of this. I am taking a week off starting Tuesday to think about what is discussed at our meeting. The week off is my employers idea. He told me about this upcoming meeting last monday, but could not talk about what was going to be discussed. So I have had a lot on my mind this week. I have not wanted to write anything. It always helps to write down your thoughts, it seems to help me organize my feelings. I should of been writing them down this week.
We did have a birhtday celebration this week for Dave and Simone. My whole family went to Marakesh in NW Portland last Wednesday. It was great. I sat next to my brother and had some great conversations with him. All nine of us managed to finish the feast that was prepared. Thanksgiving will not be celebrated together. Everybody is going to other destinations. We are all going to Seaside for x-mas this year. I think it will be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment