Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dinners lately





So Tonaya have had some nice dinners with others lately. On Saturday night we went to Nicole's for dinner. I graduated with Niclole in 86' from high school. Until a few weeks ago I did not know she lives a mere six blocks from me. I have drivin by her house once a day for the last six years it seems like. I must be gettin blind. So we had dinner at Nicole's house last Saturday with her husband Shane (West High 87 Grad). We had some halibut and sea bass that they caught when they were up on a fishing trip before the reunion that we attended.
Last night we had some friends of Tonaya over on the spur of the moment. Deb and Dave. So I grilled up some hamburgers and some steamed some veggies. We sat outside on the deck under the moon. It was nice. It is definitely starting to cool off at night here. Still hot today, 85 degrees.
The pictures here are from a little visitor to the office where I work. The little kitty isn't cute one bit. The dogs wanted to play also with him. He really got attached to Tonaya though. Or was it the other way around....

No comments: