So I am finally sitting in the Anchorage airport. It is only 9pm, ten pacific time. So I have been traveling for 12 hours. This morning Tonaya and I drove up to Seattle to drop me off at the airport. That went perfect. It was so nice of her to drive me. I really love her. So I went in and got my seat on the plane headed for Juneau and then to Anchorage. Well the captain comes on and says" This is your captain speaking and we have a technical problem with the toilets." The guys could not drain the toilets on the plane. It was a 4 hour flight. To long to hold your pee. So they said it was going to take only 15minutes. Well of course that turned into 2 hours. My ass felt sweet. So we finally got off the plane. Since I had a connecting flight I was put on the next available plane. I basically got off the plane and got on another. Then four hours later I was in Anchorage. I am now sitting in the lounge drinking Budwieser and waiting for a burger. Weston is on his way from Eagle River, 45 minutes away. He thought I was getting in at 11pm on the original flight. So all is good.
I am seeing a lot of stuff from my childhood here. Of course they have a brand new addition to the old airport. I just walked through the old airport and it brought back many memories of flying out to hockey tournaments and other destinations. It is 55 degrees and overcast. Just as I would of expected.
Well I have no pics to post at the moment. I will take some and post as soon as I can.
Oh, Tonaya and I went to Seaside and Cannon Beach for our 9th wedding anniversary. Man the years are slipping by. I went surfing at Oswald State Park Camp Ground. There was small waves and lots of people. It was still fun. Tonaya and I are going to come back later on and take a lesson with a local surf shop.
Well my burger is here, gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment