Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So last night I fianlly bought my ticket to go to the reunion. I orginally thought the reunion was the weekend of Aug. 19th - 20th. Well its not. I almost bought tickets for that weekend. Thankfully I called Weston Smith and asked him about my arrival in Anchorage and he said hey dumbass....the reunion is the weekend of Aug. 4th. So I am flying up on Aug. 1st and staying till sunday the 6th. I can't come up for the whole week. My boss is flying across country for the airshow in Wisconsin. I can't wait. I think that it is going to be great.
Minnie is now acting normal. She is back to standing on top of the water tower and sqwauking like a ninnie.
My sister and her family went to Sauvie Island and went swimming sunday. There was a brush fire and a downed power line trapping them at the beach until ten at night. So Tonaya and I went over to her house and had to break in and let the dogs out. Tonaya used me as a ladder and shimmy'd into the kitchen thru and open window. Then we let the dogs out and they went potty, gave them water, and then we were on out way. We went and saw 'Brick' Sunday night. Tonaya really wanted to see it. We had fun.
This week marks a day in history for weather. In 1942 Portland suffered through it' s only 5 day tripple digit in history. This weekend it is supposed to be triple digit weather. We will be at the coast surfing or running into the ocean with the dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»