



So we went on the annual camp trip to the coast with Tonaya's mom Terry. Also in attendance was Tonaya's brother and his wife, Ryan and Allie. We went to Ocean Shores up by Aberdeen Washington. The weather there was nice. It was in the 90's I think. Better than Portland which was between 105-109 degrees this weekend. No surfing. We just walked to the beach and threw the ball into the water for the dogs. I haven't figured out why yet, but Astrid likes to poop in the ocean. It is funny to watch. We drove the long way home. Less traffic. We went from Aberdeen to Astoria. Then we drove along the Columbia river on Highway 30 to home in St. Johns.
We are now back to having Minnie and Ida each laying an egg a day now.
I am prepping for work so I can take a few days off and go to my high school reunion in Alaska. I am really excited to see friends from high school.
1 comment:
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment