
So my wife has posed a question to me. "What percentage of you thinks I should go to the reunion with you?" she asks me. I am still struggling with this question. We always do and go everywhere together. But she has been on two big trips so far this year. Tonaya thinks that we could save a lot of money if I just go by myself. She feels that we can visit later when we can go as a couple to visit sometime later. This is going to be a very expensive trip if we both go. I need to make up my mind. I think that Tonaya has already made up hers.
Anyway Minnie still thinks she is a mother. Tonaya is volunteering all this week for tin house at Reed College. So I am in charge of feeding the chickens. So when I get home I go out and shoosh Minnie out of bed and she just goes over and eats her corn and clam shell scratch and has some water. Man she is cranky. I think its funnier than shit myself.
Work got really intense lately. Project management can be a pain in the ass if you don't give a shit and want to fuck off. Oh well it has its ups and downs.
So this is a picture of me in high school at Weston Smith's parents cabin. Man I look like a dumb ass.
4 comments:
MHUWAHAHAAAAAAAAA.. look at dem legz. MUWHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Thor wears short shorts... OP shorts were the rage eh? Plus I noticed your Rob Lavers.. this photo KILLS me.... jesus I have to go look at it again and just laugh....
hahahahahahhahaahaaaaaa......
Could be worse, we could be sporting mullets like in some of Autumn's pics that I refused to post for her (I posted her note, pics the whole tang!). I think Tonaya would have a good time if she came but hey, you two can always visit again.
Weston
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment