Saturday, June 17, 2006

PSU's commencement

Wow, so I am really out of my routine. I haven't been writing at all. Tonaya is in Vermont to see some classmates graduate from Bennington. She just earned her MFA last semester from Bennington. Tonaya graduated from PSU in 02'. The graduation party at our house was that day, and that is the day I asked Tonaya's mom if she could shack up with me legally. My whole family was there as well as hers. I am going to take classes this fall at the community college.
I seem to be struggling with making time for myself. Life long challenge I suppose. Just need to break things down into manageable chunks. I seem to be getting better at not making things stressfull. I am great at telling others that it will all work out. I didn't go to the gym at all last week. That always seems to help. I'm gonna work in the yard today. My grass in front looks like this supper green lush hair. It almost looks like someone spray painted it. I think someone stole my pirate flag that I had up last summer. Actually I think that it is somewhere in the basement.

No comments: