Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Bloggin' from the Twilight Room
So I guess I can get work done and blog from the Twilight Room. I am coming down to watch the Stanley Cup Finals and do some work on a regular basis lately. No Cable at my house......... Esposa is at home and busy with her own stuff. Her and I often resolve and come up with ideas and solutions for life while playing cards in our favorite booth at the Twilight Room. I talked with my sister today. She called via her mac and some online deal for .02 a minute from Tokyo. It worked ok. She really is lonely for home. I was the same way when I was trekking around Europe. Only she is in Tokyo and nobody speaks English. Modesty for them. I would not work out there. For me lagarhea is King. I like to talk. Yakkin'...it i is an art. If you aren't sure now.... after listening to me, You'll see my side. I should of been a lobyist. Are you ready to start? Cause I can start tomorrow!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment