Tonaya bought me a CD for not acting like a punk ass bitch lately.
My parents are coming over today after a little muthers day lunch to see the chicken coup. Giving up the chickens was very hard for her. I have not seen my mom cry like that in a long time. Also trying to sell the house just made everything very hard. So I hope seeing them will give her some joy.
We had a little get together friday night. A guy I work with (Tyler) brought his 'lady' over. Claire is a super cool chick, she and my wire hit it off. Tonaya's friend Deb was there too. All three gathered in the kitchen and got along real well. It was hard to talk with Eric with all that 'Yakin' in the kitchen. I BBQ'd some stuff. We had a fire in the copper cauldrin, everybody sat around and visited. Saturday Tonaya went to Chicago with her friend Erica America to see Erica's sister. She is coming back wednesday. Bought some paper plates. Eatin's easy. I want to give a shout out to Buffalo Souix. Vouyerism is crazy.
Mornings are great. Astrid is out on the deck in the sun. I have uninterupted jazz streaming in from i tunes. I need to catch up on some of my reading. Marvel cross overs are a happing. Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment