Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sweet its raining



Yesterday was a pretty nice spring day. I got to mow the lawn and clean up the yard. But Tonaya was the superstar. She cleaned out all of the shit that I have thrown in the garden for the last couple of years. So Astrid and Tonaya loaded up and off to the dump. Of course everyother person in Portland was there getting rid of leaves and crap.
So we are getting a couple of chickens from my parents. They are moving and don't have the room. So we are going to have some new pets. See photos for start of chicken coup.
So we went to my parents house yesterday to look at stuff they don't want. We really don't want most of it either. Too big, not my style. My old packrat ways would of taken it all. So we had a mishap with the attic access ladder. I put it in years ago, and decided to get unruly. So unruly it drew blood. Dave was the first victim. The way the metal was bent I think he got the better of the ladder. So I coaxed it out of it's cave yesterday. I reset it's broken arm with a cast. But not before it let me know that it was unhappy by letting the large spring smash the f*ck out of my thumb. That's what I get for not attaching the spring correctly in the first place. Boy that took a segway.

No comments: