Monday, April 24, 2006

Just some thoughts from Thor



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thor -

Good to see that you posted some more on the blog. The reason that you get so many people looking at your blog but so few posts is because you are better at this than most of us. At least for me, I usually don't think I can add anything that would help the site. Keep up the good work.

Weston
P.S. - You two are still plannin on coming in Aug. aren't you

Anonymous said...

Hi Thor,
I'm coming home late Sunday night but I've got a bone to pick with you....you said you'd never do anything with that movie of me walking nudie on the tread mill and today when I check your counter, there I am! Is that legal? See you soon, Laura

Simone said...

the reason there is so many people on your counter, is that I spend my days just clicking back and forth to your blog. it has become my lifes ambition