Well I just paid $700 for another appraisal on the house. It was probably the smartest thing Tonaya and I have done so far. This will give us more equity. Debt. Isn't it great! The refinance is approved and moving through many hands as I write. The only part left to finish on the house will be the exterior paint. We have beautiful dry sunny weather right now......but you can't really paint when it is below freezing. The yard looks like shit. I can't wait for some spring weather. I am taking pics today of the upstairs. I will post them tomorrow.
As you know, the Seahawks lost to the Steelers. Anyway, I called and talked to my friend from high school, Weston Smith, on game day. It was really cool re-connecting with friends. So he and I have been e-mailing a little back and forth, and talking about how we have our 20 year high school reunion this summer. Before talking with Weston, I didn't really care if I went or not. But after talking with Weston, and this new website that another friend from high school, Dan Spills, has started. I really want to go. Maybe the 'esposa' will want to go as well. I just wrote in some links for this in my "links" section of the blog. I have never really used this.....
Tonaya and I went to Powells for vanlentines day as part of our date, I wanted to spend about $200 bucks on books. I ended up only buying one. It is a coffee table book that holds a collection of his work.
No comments:
Post a Comment