Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday



Well today is the day. Time for the Big Game. I am really excited. I am going to call some of my friends from high school that I haven't talked to in a long time at game time. We went to high school in Anchorage Alaska. So the Seahawks were our team. My wife is going cross country skiing. Sweet.
So we drove to IKEA yesterday to get the cabinets for the apartment kitchen. It was crazy, I drove 80mph the whole way. We eat some lunch inside, Have them write up the order for the cabinets, and before you know it, it's six o'clock. Our friend Ann bought stuff as well. Her crap took up half of the truck bed. We finally had everything unloaded at around midnight. We sat down in out chairs and then Tonaya said let's go to sleep. I am glad we did it. The new cabinets are really going to make the place stand out. We should be able to get a good rent for it.
Well gotta go, gonna make breakfast for my wife, hmmm....I think Astrid hasn't eaten either.

No comments: