

Good Morning. Well it has happened again. 365 days have come and gone. Tonaya and I have been "friends" for 2,190 days. That is six years together. We met and had our first kiss on New Years Eve 2000. We have been writing our goals in a book.The book just seems to get put away. We never look at it after entering some goals . We sure have a lot to look forward to this year. We are going to 'manage' our achievable Goals in different ways. Everything seems to be electronic. Either way I am still going to have a good year. One thing that I am really grateful for is my new truck. The company that I work for decided that I have earned this reward. There is a lot to be grateful for, and still wanting to make that cup a little more than half full. Let's go Seahawks! I will post some pictures of the sheetrock soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment