Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wall of Jackass






Nobody likes someone smarter than they are.........Just cause nobody has heard of wall of voodoo doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. You are not allowed to call me 'wall of jackass' anymore. So we all got back from Las Vegas yesterday, (Jimmie,Simone,Kegan,Tonaya, and Me) and we took the train from the airport to the "Dancing Bare" across the street from Benafield's house. We were all down for my dad's wedding to iRong on x-mas day. It was very nice. We went to the drive thru wedding chappel to make it official. Later that day I read vows that they had written for each other on the front porch in a ceremony with friends and family. Tonaya and I stayed at the Boulder Station Casino. Cool place.
On x-mas eve we went to the Stratosphere to go on some rides. Some went on two, some rode only one, but only one person rode all four. She deserves the 'Plaque', and her name is Tonaya. The rides consisted of a roller coaster ride around the top of the structure, a ride called the big shot which shot u straight up in a seated position on the top of the tower, a ride called the slide(not very good), and of course INSANITY. Tonaya and I went on this together. It was hard to describe the feeling of just looking straight down 900 feet to the ground while spinning. I felt very calm and had no sense of dizzyness. It was well worth it. Here are some pics. I will write more later. I just learned how to put in code for links in my blog.

No comments: