Saturday, September 17, 2005

Here are some pics from trip into Zhiwhatinajo shopping






So after talking with some of the guys that work at the front desk, they hook me up with a local surf shop that takes people out to some of the areas they like to surf. I think there is five different areas that offer up excellent waves. The beach we went to was playa de Linda. The waves were supposed to be maybe too meters. But since we have been having these huge storms at nite, the waves were much larger. It was so much fun. I can't get over how warm the water is. The only bad deal was I cut both of my feet pretty bad. I should of wore booties. I will tomorrow. Yesterday the ocean was very active. We have had lightning and thunder for the past few nites. The area in front of the hotel is having large waves as well. Tonaya and I were body surfing yesterday. It was a lot of fun. The locals are having a small vacation. Mexico is celebrating it's joining with the Spanish. So there were tons of kids and family's at the beach.
Ryan and Ali get here this afternoon. We are all excited to see them. Well that is all I have for now, look at the pics.

No comments: