Monday, August 29, 2005

So long truck

So I sold the little pick-up last Sunday. The timing chain was going out. I was still able to sell it to some Guatemalan fellows. They new exactly what was wrong with it, even with the language barrier. There is a toyota shop out on Columbia drive that specializes in just that. Toyotas. He is the one who told me about the problem with the timing chain. He told me to sell it. I did. I sold it in two hours. The toyota man has a white one just like the other for sale. He is running it thru DEQ and I am going to look at it later this week. I hope it works out. I sure like having a pickup. By the way I have some really great news. I just saved bunch on my car insurance.

I can't seem to send any e-mail to my sister. She can't seem send it to me either, I think.

No comments: