Saturday, July 09, 2005
This weekend
Well this weekend I am not sick. But I am sick of work. Work is not going well lately. While I was away in NY with my wife, I pre-planned my jobs and things cruised right along. I come home and thing go south quickly. I rote an e-mail to my boss detailing how I push myself too much. All of the things that I love to do, I don't anymore. He wrote back with an answer that he has been advising me to slow down the hole time. I don't get it. I have been looking at sailboats lately. If I could pull this house thing together, I could escape and travel to exciting ports and get these little carpentry jobs to purchase my happy hour drinkys and snacks. Oh well, tomorrow I have to pour concrete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment