So I have been home for the week now. My wife has not. I think of her and what she is doing with her 'crew' at school. I met the crew. The crew is kool. I think I did a good job of talking about me. They had genuine interest. I know that Tonaya is ment for more. I wish that I could of been a lady bug on her back pack watching her in her prime in front of her peers. I miss her kindl of. Ya I miss her a lot much, but when I think of her with her 'class', I just want to cheer her on. She is coming home to me tomorrow nite, I can't wate.
I think that our calling is to travel. She can teach English in another country and I can use a metric tape measure and soak up some mentorship from some salty dog who owns a boat. You can drop anchor anywhere. I am a pirate if you don't already know. She is the hidden treasue. To qoute one of my favorite CD's 'Paul's Boutique', ' What do you call buried treasue? Well I think it's called booty'.
Usually I cook because I like to end the day with convrsation with tonaya a 'drinkie' and then some dinner. With her gone, I saw that freddys' had lean pockets on sale. Bought a grip of em. Still haven't cook'd. Been to Simone's for some grub.
Got a new stool for the kitchen. Just need to git the kid there fore a drinky and some convrsation. Crap I miss my wife.
I am bored of surfing the all Hassolhof site.
http://www.splattermail.org/archives/2005/05/19/more-hoffs-than-you-can-shake-a-stick-at/
Late
No comments:
Post a Comment