Sunday, June 19, 2005
Cape Cod / N. Eastham
I am so glad that I did not rent a car. It sucks taking the bus, but I got here with no confusion. Friday nite we all went out for dinner in Wellfleet. Mika's wife Jessica knows everybody because she grew up here. Mika works here as a remodeler and carpenter, so he knows everybody as well. It is nice to be in that hometown setting. Yesterday we went out on the beach. Everybody has a motorhome or camper and they all line up on the beach and enjoy the sun. There is a core group that goes out with all their kids. It was a lot of fun. So when you get there you have to deflate your tires to 12pounds. This way you can drive in the sand and not get stuck. It takes about 20 minutes to arrive at the coast/beach. Usally they stay from Friday all thru Sunday. It sure looked fun. Mika and Jessica just got a new dog from the animal shelter(black lab), man is he a busy body. So saturday morning I helped Mika take two loads to the dump. Picking up roofing on my vacation. I guess I will have to send him a bill. I will need to write up a PO for him. This morning we picked up the last of the scaffolding and took it to the job site. So I actually worked this morning as well. Plus I bought breakfast both mornings...Hmmm. I have no way to post pics at the moment. So as soon as I can find a wifi I will load them up. Rite now I am working on a PC with dial up I think. Its kind of like driving a fork when you are used to drining a chevy. Well it has been a long week and I am definately looking forward to getting back home. It is nice to visit and see new things. It definately makes u appreciate what u have. Look for pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment